Getting the gang together to celebrate New Year's Eve can be a struggle when it comes to find something fun to do, but there is so much to do in Blackpool for you to choose from!
Blackpool has a huge range of resturants and bars to bring in the New Year with friends and family. We also have some more organised events to keep the whole family entertained. Take a look below at the range of options to bring in the New Year!
Empress Ballroom, Winter Gardens
The annual New Year's Eve Family party has become a tradition for many families.
The event includes:
- Childrens entertainer
- Party games
- Live Band
- Bouncy Castle
Find tickets here.
New Year's Eve Gala Dance. The Blackpool Tower Ballroom
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to celebrate New Year’s Eve in an iconic setting. The Blackpool Tower Ballroom is rich with elegance and history making it the perfect venue for an evening of glitz and glamour.
Dance the night away from 7pm until 1am at Blackpool’s biggest and best New Year’s Eve party featuring live music from Ashley Frolic and the Empress Orchestra, regarded "the finest orchestra in the world" for Ballroom Dancing. No Ballroom event would be complete without our legendary organists Phil Kelsall and Chris Hopkins, who will be playing throughout the night. Book tickets.
Family Party - Fifth Floor, The Blackpool Tower
The Blackpool Tower presents our New Year’s Eve family party to be held in the brand new Fifth Floor Family venue!
Join us from 7pm for our amazing New Year’s Eve family party featuring a full night of entertainment. Bring in the New Year in style at our brand new Fifth Floor Family venue.
Sorry, this event is now SOLD OUT.
New Year’s Eve Family Party Night! VIVA Blackpool
- It’s a family New Year’s Eve party like no other as we bring in a New Year with a difference in our indoor marquee venue ‘The Festival Suite’
- Be amazed as you are greeted by our Glamorous Viva Showgirls, before you Host & DJ, James takes to the stage to entertain you with a range of fun party games for all the Family
- Joining James we have two sensational guest vocalists, a fantastic Children’s entertainer and bouncy castle plus a full range of Children’s games and a soft play area for younger children too!
- This is a brilliant alternative to our New Year’s Eve Gala Show evening in VIVA with a real ‘family show’ emphasis – with the greatest family carnival in town.
- Book Tickets
New Years Eve Gala Show - VIVA Blackpool
- It’s Blackpool’s biggest and best show night out, and we can guarantee that 2020 is best brought in with us! Here at Viva We’ve got the very best way to bring in the New Year – great food, drink and a brilliant 3 hour ‘Gala Show’ experience…
- Leye D Johns is your flamboyant and outrageous comedy host, presenting a sensational night of Vegas style entertainment featuring the very best vocalists you’ll ever hear, stunning Showgirl and male dancers with hilarious comedy and fun throughout
- Enjoy a 3 course Show & Dine experience or just book your reserved seats for the show – then sit back and enjoy the party as we build up to the midnight hour with Leye D Johns, our sensational vocalists, Showgirls and dancers. Followed by a New Year countdown live from Big Ben and after show party until late!
- Book Tickets
Beach House Bar & Bistro
Join us at Beach House this NYE.
Arrival from 7.30pm
Table Package £80pp includes Champagne on arrival and 3 course menu.
Entry only £15pp
Family Party, Imperial Hotel
It's never easy to find quality family entertainment on what is essentially a national knees-up, but we have just the event! With a fantastic fresh buffet with loads of choice of hot and cold options, plus CJ Tazz's party games and disco to keep all ages happy, our family party is the perfect way to round off 2019 with the people who mean the most to you. To book tickets, call 01253 754602 or click here.