We hope you enjoyed your visit to Blackpool and had a wonderful experience with your Blackpool Resort Pass. In order to improve on our service please help us by completing our short survey about your visit to Blackpool and experience of using the Blackpool Resort Pass and you could be in with a chance of winning a £250!
Competition terms and conditions
These are the standard terms and conditions for all competitions with VisitBlackpool.
1. If you wish to participate in the competition you must agree to these terms and conditions (“Terms”). By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these Terms, so please read these Terms carefully.
2. The prize details: £250
3. Anyone who completes the Blackpool Resort Pass survey online and provides a correct email address before 30th November 2020 will be entered into our free draw. No purchase is necessary.
4. The draw is limited to one entry per person. Multiple registrations will be discarded.
5. This draw is open to all UK residents who fill in the survey, aged 18 and over, excluding employees and contractors, agents and service providers of VisitBlackpool and any family members of such employees or contractors and anyone professionally associated with this competition.
6. The promotional details written about the draw form part of the rules and registration constitutes acceptance of these rules.
7. The prizes are as stated, non-transferable.
8. The first entry drawn at random after the closing date 30th November 2020 will receive the prize.
9. Winners will be contacted via email within 30 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted within 30 days of the closing date, an alternative will be drawn.
10. 12. The result of the draw is final and no correspondence relating to the selection will be entered into.
13. The prize winner may be required to take part in appropriate PR activity including photography. If you are required to take part in such promotional activity, you agree that we may (but are not obliged to) use your images and/or any footage in which you appear in our promotional campaigns, which may include press and magazine advertising, direct mail, outdoor advertising, transport advertising (such as buses), social media advertising (such as Facebook and Twitter), leaflets and fliers and on our website. You will not be entitled to receive payment for any such use by us of your image or footage in which you appear.
Promoter: VisitBlackpool 2nd Floor Number One Bickerstaffe Square Talbot Road Blackpool FY1 3AH. If you have any queries about this promotion, please call the Marketing Department on 01253 478202.