Coral Island is Blackpool's largest indoor free admission family attraction. Explore and enjoy an action packed day filled with fabulous food and family favourite seaside rides and redemption games as well as adult gaming and prize bingo.
Please note: Coral Island is currently closed due to being in lockdown, and expects to open up from May 17th. Restuarants will be open for takeaway service and outdoor dinning from 27th March..
COVID-19 measures at Coral Island
Coral Island has been making sure they have all the necessary measures in place for a safe and enjoyable visit. These include but are not limited to:
- Coral Island has been making sure they have all the necessary measures in place for a safe and enjoyable visit. These include but are not limited to:
- Face-Coverings will be required to enter the venue from 8 August. Disposable Masks are available on entry for a 50p donation to the Blackpool NHS trust.
- Enforced social distancing measures (they have re-designed the layout to maximise pathways)
- Hand sanitiser stations available
- Staff members will wear face masks and PPE, where appropriate
- Enhanced cleaning measures throughout the day, concentrating on high-touch areas
- Mandatory NHS Test and Trace logging during entrance from one member of each group via our SMS texting service (mobile phone required – 1x standard network rate message cost £0.03-0.05p depending on your network provider)
Find their full list of COVID safe measures on their website.
Opens until late. Main season 11pm and quieter times 9pm. Closed Christmas Day and New Years Day
01 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021
Opening Times: 2021
Table Caption Here
|Free to enter.||Free|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.